Rapper Boosie Badazz has reportedly been concerned in a Dallas capturing, struggling a gunshot wound to his leg. Right here’s 5 issues to learn about him.
1. He was diagnosed with kidney cancer. The Louisiana-born rapper revealed the information to his followers in an Instagram put up on Nov. 25, 2015. “I want all my followers to hope for me,” Lil Boosie captioned a photograph of himself consuming on Instagram. “Physician simply informed me I’ve most cancers on my kidneys.” Lower than two weeks later he underwent surgical procedure to have the most cancers faraway from his kidney. “I wish to thank every and everybody for all of the assist and love! Surgical procedure went effectively..God is nice! Subsequent step restoration! Most cancers has been faraway from Boosie kidney,” he wrote on Instagram, breaking the excellent news.
2. He was unexpectedly launched from jail early. The rapper, whose actual identify is Torrence Hatch, was unexpectedly released from a Louisiana State Penitentiary again in March 2014, the place he had been since 2009, after he was charged with third diploma possession of Marijuana. Upon his launch, a rep for for the penitentiary informed the media that Boosie would be on parole till 2018.
3. He reportedly wrote greater than 1000 songs whereas in jail. He could have been locked up, however that didn’t cease him from engaged on his music. After his launch in March, he informed reporters that he was planning on releasing a brand new album quickly, as he wrote over 1,000 song while in prison. On the time, Boosie stated he had listened to a few of at present’s rap music and believed the business was “huge open” for him to leap again in and change into considered one of at present’s most related rap stars.
4. He made transphobic comments about Dwyane Wade’s daughter. The rapper got here beneath hearth for his feedback about Dwyane Wade’s 12-year-old transgender daughter, Zaya. The “Nasty Nasty” rapper spoke out after the NBA star confirmed that Zaya identifies as female in February 2020. “Dwyane Wade, you’ve gone too f–king far, bro,” Boosie stated in a heavily-criticized Instagram video.
5. He additionally caught warmth for happening a homophobic rant in 2015. He got here beneath the road of fireplace after happening an offensive homophobic tirade on Instagram in November 2015. Within the prolonged rant, the rapper stated that since being launched from jail, he had been confronted with homosexual story strains at any time when he turned on the TV (he talked about Empire and Love & Hip-Hop particularly). His feedback had been deleted quickly after.